Department of Computer Science and Business System
The Department of Computer Science and Business Systems is established in the year 2020 to promote excellence in producing industry perspective professionals. This course is designed by TCS in partnership with leading academicians and has been approved by AICTE.The students graduating from the program not only know the core topics of Computer Science but also develop an equal appreciation of humanities, management sciences and human values.
The students are also exposed to emerging topics such as Analytics, Deep learning,Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, and Internet of Things and Design thinking to enable them for industry ready employability.
- To promote excellence in producing industry perspective professionals to serve the societythrough technical knowledge and research
- To provide Technical sound knowledge professionals in computer science and business system to meet industry needs
- To provide comprehensive based learning platform
- To impart varied skill sets that meets industry standards for better employability and entrepreneurship
- To collaborate with industries for effective linkage
- To carryout research & innovation activities for the development of the society
- To serve the society through technology, managerial skills and human values
Program Educational Objectives
- To Exhibit technical skills to Solve, analyze, evaluate, design and develop engineering solutions to cater the needs of the industries
- To ignite the passion for Entrepreneurship through Managerial skills and apply modern tools of management in complex decision making process.
- To hone professional expertise by engaging in research and inculcate a spirit of Ethics and Social Commitment through sustained learning
Program Specific Outcomes
- Apply principles of Computer Science and problem solving skills through programming techniques to solve complex real time problems.
- Exhibit the knowledge of management principles and demonstrate critical-thinking and problem solving skills in Business Management.