About the Program
B.E Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and machine Learning) is a new, emerging field which consists of a set of tools and techniques used to extract useful information from data. AI&ML is a fast growing discipline and is full of rigorous practical analysis. The demand for undergraduates in AI and ML has industry required skills and demand in the Global market over the last few years. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is also in line demand with computer science. Machine learning is an established research discipline. However, recent advances have increased the impact on many areas of society, science, medicine, and everyday life.AI with ML is in demand in the robotics applications, space technology, industry4.0 and many more.AI and ML delivers modern computational systems that demonstrate capabilities of perception, reasoning, learning and action that are typical of human intelligence.
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) is established with an intake 60 in the year 2022. The department offers 4 years of B.E Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) for producing highly competent and globally competent industry professionals. A degree in this program is valuable and will make the student industry-relevant with apt knowledge and effectual interpersonal skills and communication skills.
The program offers the opportunity for the overall development of the students via Global immersion program, internships, industry co-teaching, certificate programs, workshops and project based teaching-learning pedagogy.
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Big Data & AI Architect
- Big Data Scientist
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Research Engineer – Artificial Intelligence
- Data and AI Consultant
- Robotics Professional
- AI/ML Ops or ML DevOps
- To Design innovative intelligent systems for the welfare of the people using machine learning and its applications.
- To Demonstrate ethical, professional and team-oriented skills while providing innovative solutions in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for life-long learning.
- To design intelligent solutions for various business problems in a variety of domains and business applications.
- To identify logic and reasoning methods from a computational perspective, learn about agent, search, probabilistic models, perception and cognition, and machine learning.
||Associate Professor & Head
||S GOSPELINE CHRISTIANA