1. Backward Classes Welfare Department Scholarship
This scholarship is granted to the students belonging to BC/ MBC/ DNC community admitted in Govt. Quota & whose parent’s income does not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
2. First Generation Graduate Scholarship
This Tuition Fees concession is granted to First Generation Graduate students admitted under Government Quota for Ist Year B.E./ B.Tech & Lateral Entry Direct II year B.E./ B.Tech is granted by State Government.
3. “Uzhavar Pathukappu Thittam”
This scholarship is granted to the children of farmers.
4. Physically Handicapped Students Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded by the Government to Physically Handicapped Students.
5. Teachers Welfare Scholarship
This scholarship granted to the sons/ daughter of Teachers by National Foundation for Teachers Welfare, Chennai.
6. Departmental Scholarship
This is a Departmental Scholarship provided for the higher studies of the student whose Parents working in State Govt.