PEO and POs
Program Educational Objective 1
- Exhibit their skill in providing solution in agriculture engineering sectors like farm mechanization, irrigation, energy.
Program Educational Objective 2
- Develop leadership qualities; taking responsibilities, render ethical and technical solutions through which society would benefit.
Program Educational Objective 3
- Identification of bottlenecks in agriculture specific sectors to develop a sustainable agricultural engineering practice.
Program Educational Objective 4
- Maximal utilization of resources which are minimal and develop state of the art technologies in agriculture engineering.
- Survey, scrutinize, design and develop agriculture systems to promote a sustainable agriculture with high yield with less utilization of resources.
- Develop engineering models, prototypes, envisioning large scale cultivation on
diverse and adverse environments to promote crop production
- Application of basic sciences, mathematical models and calculations in the engineering aspects to solve area confined issues in various sectors in agriculture.[ Engineering Skills]
- Detecting complex issues in agricultural fields, soil, farm machineries, tractor
PTO attachments, irrigation for different crops and their design issues.
[Detection and problem analysis]
- Designing agricultural machineries, agricultural processing machineries, designing irrigation systems for fields, design and development of farm machineries, designing check dams, farm pond designs, micro irrigation system designs.[Design and developments]
- The use of research oriented expertise in various research methodologies in developing innovative ideas to prototypes and to the agriculture field through rigorous trials and data from R & D.[Investigating Complex engineering issues]
- Developing problem specific and necessity based inventions to attain maximum yield via area specific agricultural mechanization and irrigation system designs by combining the student’s knowledge in basic science, engineering and agriculture engineering principles.[Modern tool usage]
- Application of knowledge to social, cultural, farm practice based issues like safety, ergonomics, replenishing water resources and their sequential responsibilities related to agriculture engineering practices.[Society and the Engineer]
- Understanding the effects and aftermaths of implementing the various agricultural engineering solution to the society for an eternal practice of sustainable agriculture.[Sustainable Agriculture]
- Application of professional and agriculture ethics, responsibilities and rules of agriculture engineering.[Engineering Ethics]
- An individual effectively functioning in a team, as an individual and also as a team leader in the multidisciplinary areas of agriculture engineering.[Engineer and Team Work]
- An effective communication on complicated aspects of agriculture engineering with the engineering community, its documentation, deliver critical reports and presentations with skills of receiving and giving instructions.[Communication]
- Understanding of agriculture engineering and management principles, its valuable demonstration on the field, also to one’s own research work and in a team work. Effective management of resources in diverse environments of agriculture.[Project Management and Finance]
- Engaging in independent working, continuous learning, keep track on recent advances and futuristic concepts, possess a holistic knowledge of all contemporary issues.[Perpetual Learning]
Sethu Institute of Technology © 2022. All Rights Reserved. | Design by Web Team