Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
Our Graduates will
Possess strong technical knowledge to solve real world problems
- Demonstrate continual interest to learn new technologies to succeed in core and related fields
- Exhibit leadership skills, work in teams and effectively employ communication skills in their profession
Programme Outcomes (POs)
At the time of graduation, students from the Electronics and Communication Engineering program will possess the ability to:
- a) Apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering fundamentals to solve complex Electronics and Communication Engineering problems. (Engineering knowledge)
- b) Identify, formulate and analyze complex Electronics and Communication Engineering problems to achieve demonstrated conclusions using mathematical principles and engineering sciences. (Problem Analysis)
- c) Design solutions for complex engineering problems in the areas of VLSI and Communication systems. (Design and Development of Solutions)
- d) Conduct investigation of complex problems in the areas of VLSI and Communication systems and provide valid conclusions. (Investigation of Complex Problems).
- e) Select and apply appropriate techniques and modern engineering tools for the design of VLSI and communication systems. (Modern Engineering Tools).
- f) Apply reasoning with appropriate knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to Electronics and Communication engineering practice. (Engineer and Society).
- g) Examine the impact of Electronics and Communication engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and utilize the knowledge for sustained development. (Environment and Sustainability)
- h) Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities as professionals in the field of engineering (Ethics)
- i) Perform effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in multidisciplinary teams. (Individual and Team Work).
- j) Communicate on engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large through effective documentation, presentation and give and receive clear instructions (Communication).
k) Apply project management techniques and financial management concepts to manage multidisciplinary projects.(Project Management and Finance)
- l) Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning to follow developments in Electronics and Communication Engineering. (Life-long learning)