|S.No||Name of the Supervisor|
Name of the Supervisor : Dr.K.Hemalatha
||NAME OF THE SCHOLAR
||YEAR OF REGISTRATION
||AREA OF RESEARCH
|| Asso.Professor/Sethu Insitute of Technology
|| Autonomous Vehicle
del Using Image
Internet Of Things||Course work
|| Asst Professor/Kamaraj College of
|| Analysis Of Alternate
Medicine Role On
Diagnosis And Trea
Based On Experiment And
Simulation||Pursuing Course Work
The project on Automation of Unmanned level crossing using Vibration sensor and Virtual Instrumentation proposed by Dr.K.Hemalatha, Prof/HoD, Department of Biomedical Engineering has been approved and funded by Ministry of Science and Technology, Department of Science and Technology and It has been completed Sucessfully.
- K.Hemalatha, L.Suganthi, M.Manivannan, Hybrid cardiopulmonary model for analysis of valsalva maneuver with radial artery pulse, Annals of Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 38, No. 10, October 2010 pp. 3151–3161 (ANN BIOMED ENG 0090-6964 –Annexure I page no 13, Jr No: 558 ) .
- K. Hemalatha and M. Manivannan, Cardiopulmonary model to study interaction hemodynamics in mueller maneuver, International Journal For Numerical Methods In Biomedical Engineering Volume 27, Issue 10, October 2011, Pages: 1524–1544. (INT J NUMER METH BIO 2040-7939 –Annexure I page no 86, Jr No: 3856) .
- K. Hemalatha and M. Manivannan, A study of Cardiopulmonary interaction haemodynamics with detailed lumped parameter model International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology 2011 - Vol. 6, No.3 pp. 251 - 271 .
- K. Hemalatha and M. Manivannan, Valsalva Maneuver for the analysis of interaction hemodynamic – Model study, Recent Trends in Information, Telecommunication and Computing, IEEE ITC 2010, pp 28-32 .
- K.Hemalatha and M.Manivannan, Numerical simulation of cardiac valves flow velocity patterns in normal and abnormal conditions, IEEE ICCCCT 2010, pp 98-101.
- M.Rajagomathi, S.Jayadevi, K.Hemalatha, ”Analysis of brain wave during sleep by stimulating the acupuncture velocity patterns in normal and abnormal conditions”, 1st International Conference on Modelling, Simulation and Control (ICMSC) 2015.
- M.Rajagomathi, S.Jayadevi, K.Hemalatha, DrB.Venkatraman, M. Menaka Application of thermography for curing various diseases using guasatheraphy, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562 Vol. 10 No.55 (2015) .
- Y.Arockia Jesuraj, K.Hemalatha, V.Vijayaragavan “Identification of Train Movement through Sensor Signals for Unmanned Level Crossing” Journal of advanced research in dynamic and control system”Issue.2,pg.no.1253-56. , ISSN 1943-023X. (2015).
- N. Kins Burk Sunil, R. Ganesan, “Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System for Classification of Respiratory Signals using Cepstral Features” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562 Vol. 10 No.28 (2015) .
- N. Kins Burk Sunil, R. Ganesan, “Preliminary Recognition of Respiratory Deformities using Cepstral Analysis” International Journal of Advanced Information Science and Technology ISSN: 2319:2682 Vol.34, No.34, February 2015.
- Kins Burk Sunil N, Ganesan R, Sankaragomathi B, “GPSO Based Effective System for Respiration Disease Detection” TAGA Journal of Graphic Technology, ISSN: 1748-0345, VOL. 14, pp.700-709. (2018) .